These gorgeous glass votives will add some coastal charm to your table or home decor. Hand poured in Inartisan Sydney Showroom. Poured with Soy & Coconut wax in all natural fragrances, with wooden wick.
Store Pick up only
Medium Dimensions 10cm D x 12cm H
Nature | Eucalyptus & Blue Sage
Sun | Patchouli & Vetiver
Home | Cinnamon & Ginger
Burning Your Wooden Wick Candle
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to 3/16”-1/4” before lighting
- Gently snap off the ash or top of the burned section along the top edge and then light as usual
- If when burning the candle for long period of time you notice your flame getting too low, it may be necessary to extinguish the flame and when cool tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick
- Be careful to not let any debris from the wick fall into the candle.
- Allow the candle to melt all the way to the edges of the container
- Do not burn any candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
Our vessels are made in India. Due to COVID19 and India's countrywide lockdown, we have had delays receiving in our candle vessels. Please allow a few weeks from the time of ordering as we get updates from our makers.