This photographic print will make a statement in any modern space. Proudly made in Melbourne with love.
Timber frame, glass, engineered wood backing.
Our framed prints are strung with cord and ready to hang. Visit your local hardware store or contact a professional picture hanger for advice on the best types of fixtures and method to use for your specific wall type. Please also be sure to take into account the weight of each piece.
This product is made in Australia.
- To ensure longevity of framed prints, avoid exposure to direct sunlight for extended periods of time in order to maintain print colour. Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Style = Coastal; Industrial; Minimal
- Primary Colours = White
- Style = Coastal; Boho; Minimal
- 114W x 85H cm
- We love to keep all framed prints in stock however availability is dependent on stock levels with Middle of Nowhere. Please allow up 4-6 weeks for your beautiful piece to arrive in store.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a lint-free cloth. Do not spray any liquids directly onto the Print surface or frame. Do not use any liquid cleaners that contain corrosive chemicals. Not warranted for use in high humidity areas.
About the Manufacture
Established in 1974, Warranbrooke is a market leader in the wholesale wall decor and homewares industries. With a reputation for a diverse and continually expanding product range, backed by excellent service, we are committed to offering our customers a range of products to suit all budgets and lifestyles.
Warranbrooke is proud to offer an extensive range of internationally sourced products, as well as a range of framed prints that are designed and manufactured in Melbourne by our talented team.
Our in-house design company, Middle of Nowhere, offers our customers an exciting trend-driven range of locally designed products, which are available via Warranbrooke.